Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Vintage Sports Baby Shower

Shayne's Sports Baby Shower
(2009)
This baby shower honored my dear friend Shayne and the upcoming arrival of her son Caleb! The nursery set she registered for was sports in vintage colors of deep red, navy blue and brown. So I thought why not make this the shower theme as well! This was an All-Star Shower!
 Diaper Cake Centerpiece.



 Clothesline with baby clothes of the favorite sports teams of the parents-to-be.


 Guests sign the piggy bank for the baby!

 Sports Sugar Cookie Favors for the guests.





 How many peanuts are in the bottle? Person closest without going over win a prize!


3 comments:

  1. love the cushioned frames! I am doing my baby's room vintage sports and these would be perfect for his room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that’s a stunning vintage sports themed baby shower. It was great taking a look at these photos of the cake. You know my sister is also expecting a baby boy and I am going to share the chic party for him at one of the home studios NYC. Was lacking the ideas for this party, thanks for helping me out.

    ReplyDelete